YEAH!! I am so happy you started a blog. You both will have so much fun with it!! He is so precious!!!I will have to put a link from mine to yours today!
Is this a gator from Florida? Luke is just ADORABLE and Tyler cannot wait to play with him. Eagle vs. Gator...Eagle can fly but Gator can bite :-) We love you guys and we miss you
3 comments:
YEAH!! I am so happy you started a blog. You both will have so much fun with it!! He is so precious!!!I will have to put a link from mine to yours today!
Is this a gator from Florida? Luke is just ADORABLE and Tyler cannot wait to play with him. Eagle vs. Gator...Eagle can fly but Gator can bite :-)
We love you guys and we miss you
I love the blog!! And I love the gator outfit. I bet Daddy picked that one out.
Post a Comment