Monday, May 15, 2006



We finally bought a house! Obviously it isn't finished yet. It should be done in August. It's 1712 sq ft of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a bonus room. The kitchen will have wood cabinets and granite counters. The house will have tile, wood floors and carpet. There is a nice backyard and a retention pond next door. The outside will be brick, stucco and siding. The subdivision is small and they are building a neighborhood pool and clubhouse. We are so excited to have a brand new house. We will keep posting pics of the progress.

6 comments:

NIKKI said...

I can't wait to see it!!!! Play group at your house!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What subdivision is it?

Cali said...

I't in Highland Oaks in Madisonville- down Brewster road

Kirk & Matt said...

Hi Cali:

Got your blog address from Nikki. Luke is a cutie, congrats.

Kirk (Huggins) Thompson

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I like the new house!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I know you can't wait to be in it!