Sunday, November 05, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! It was Luke's first Halloween and I didn't even dress him up. I hope no one thinks I'm a bad mother! We went to Nikki's party for a little while that afternoon just to socialize and see all the other big kids in their costumes and then we headed home. Luke was fast asleep before the trick or treating even started. We had lots of kids come trick ot treating at our house. Apparently there are about a billion kids in our new neighborhood. Luke is going to have lots of friends.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I didn't dress Em up either; I figured if I had, I would have been doing it for me, not her, and there will be plenty more opportunities for me to torture her in the future. That said, you and Luke both look adorable.

Anonymous said...

Chase had the exact same outfit!! I didn't see any point in dressing him up when all he was going to do was fall asleep. Next year...

NIKKI said...

He was adorable in the outfit you had him in! Glad you came...next year he will be running around with all the other kids!

Roberts Family Blog said...

I was just looking at your page to see what you're up to. Luke is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of both of ya'll! And his halloween pj's were perfect!