Friday, February 02, 2007

BIG BOY!!! I just can't even take it! He is growing too quick. Luke is turning one in a couple of weeks, he is sitting in a big boy carseat and he is totally on regular milk now!! I just don't know what to do - this is happening way too fast for me! He loves his new seat- we call it his captain's chair. But there is something about this seat that hpynotizes him. He falls asleep EVERY time he rides in it- that's a little out of character for him. Speaking of sleep , he slept until almost 7 :30 this morning. I'm sure he'll be up at 6am tomorrow because it's Saturday, but this morning was nice!

What an angel!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

He looks absolutely beautiful all racked out in his chair!

The Crazy Crew said...

He is the cutest thing!! I know it's really hard watching them get older and learn new things!! But fun at the same time!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe he's almost a year old already!