I think he looks SO MUCH like you Cali!!! You have to see it.
I think he looks alot like Cali as well.
When he puckers his face up he definitely looks like you when you did the same face as a baby. Of course, I have always seen you in him. Who could miss those brown eyes? :)
It looks like Luke is wearing a that bonnet!! He looks just like you, Cali!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think he looks SO MUCH like you Cali!!! You have to see it.
I think he looks alot like Cali as well.
When he puckers his face up he definitely looks like you when you did the same face as a baby. Of course, I have always seen you in him. Who could miss those brown eyes? :)
It looks like Luke is wearing a that bonnet!! He looks just like you, Cali!
Post a Comment