SUSHI! We introduced Luke to sushi ( well sort of) last night. We didn't give him raw fish (although I'm sure kids in Japan are eating it at his age), but I think he did get some roe accidentally mixed in with other stuff he was tasting. Oh well! He had brown rice, shredded carrots, steamed tofu and vegetable tempura. He wasn't crazy about the tofu, which surprised me becasue it really doesn't taste like anything. I think his favorite was eating tempura chips from Jim's chopsticks. He had some oranges for dessert ,but Jim and I decided to stop at Cold Stone for ourselves. I think Luke was a little jealous! 


Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Luke is like Miss Stef... I don't like Tofu either :) These are adorable.
Hi there,
It's Charle and Sven. We think Luke is so cute. We have been keeping track of you guys thru your blog. I was inspired to create ours. Check it out sometime.
http://pupdawgranch.blogspot.com
Keep in touch. Miss you guys.
Yum! Emily loves edamame but hasn't tried anything else at our sushi place.
Post a Comment