ATLANTA......... Luke, my mom and I drove to Atlanta and spent 6 days. Luke and I stayed with my cousin Candice. My mom went on to Kennesaw to stay with my aunt and uncle. We had a great time. Luke really did good about adjusting to the new environment. The first night was rough but other than that he slept great. He was really good in the car for the 7 1/2 hr. ride there and back too. I'm so glad we got a chance to vistit Candice, Scott and Heidi Cay. We can't wait to go back . Next time we have to bring Jim. He missed us too much! Here are some pics from the photo shoot we did with the kids. 

Here are some I had done of just Luke



Here are some I had done of just Luke
2 comments:
These babies look like they could be brother and sister. They are SO cute!! Looks like you had a wonderful visit.
These pictures are too cute, Cali!
Post a Comment