Happy Halloween! This year Luke was a Mariachi Singer and Holly and Gretta were his amigos. He wore his costume to class Halloween morning. Everyone loved it. A Mariachi suit is not the best outfit to play in- he managed. Loves playing in the balls
Hey Cali...It's Wendy. Just wanted to say hello and tell you how cute Luke and the girls look for Halloween! I thought it was a small world when I just found your winning costume on Baby Blog Addict after I had seen him on your page-You guys are famous! Hello to Jim as well. Take care.
4 comments:
What an ADORABLE costume!
Hey Cali...It's Wendy. Just wanted to say hello and tell you how cute Luke and the girls look for Halloween! I thought it was a small world when I just found your winning costume on Baby Blog Addict after I had seen him on your page-You guys are famous! Hello to Jim as well. Take care.
Cali, I LOVE the picture of Luke with the dogs dressed up. That is priceless... not even something mastercard could buy :) He looked adorable.
Hey Cali, Luke's costume is the absolute cutest! I have been showing that picture to everyone. You're so creative! Take care, Lori
Post a Comment