Funny potty training story.....after the first few days of intense training I noticed when he got up from the potty one night before his bath that he had an imprint of the potty chair ( like a ring) around his butt. And in a whiny voice I rubbed it and said poor little hiny and he said " yeah, it's sad". It was so funny. Anyway , enjoy the pics.....
Monday, March 03, 2008
Luke's Party! We finally had our big birthday bash for Luke this past weekend. It was "so fun" ( that's Luke's new favorite phrase). We wanted to thank everyone who came a donated a toy. Luke and I brought the toys to the organization this morning and they were so thrilled. Luke did great with it. He helped us bring in all of the toys for the "sad " children. That is the only way I could explain why we were giving all those toys away. It probably sounds ridiculous, but he is obsessed with "sad" and I know he knows what it means.
Funny potty training story.....after the first few days of intense training I noticed when he got up from the potty one night before his bath that he had an imprint of the potty chair ( like a ring) around his butt. And in a whiny voice I rubbed it and said poor little hiny and he said " yeah, it's sad". It was so funny. Anyway , enjoy the pics.....


Funny potty training story.....after the first few days of intense training I noticed when he got up from the potty one night before his bath that he had an imprint of the potty chair ( like a ring) around his butt. And in a whiny voice I rubbed it and said poor little hiny and he said " yeah, it's sad". It was so funny. Anyway , enjoy the pics.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke! We wish we coule have been there it looks like a blast.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment