Wednesday, April 09, 2008

He's Practicing........... in case you don't already know, Luke is going to be a big brother! I'm due October 28th and we got to hear the heartbeat today. He kept lifting up my shirt in the doctor's office trying to figure it all out. Since we have been talking about babies so much he has become very interested in my infant massage training doll. He says " baby cryin' , mommy" and picks her up and pats her on the back. It's very cute, he is going to be a great big brother!

3 comments:

shack said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys, Cali. Luke is too cute and I agree, he will be an awesome big brother. I hope you are feeling good...can't wait to watch your family grow. Take care, and keep us posted.
Love, Wendy Leonard

Danielle said...

Congrats!

johnaly said...

what a good big brother luke will be!