Wednesday, June 04, 2008

19 weeks......I debated about putting this picture on the blog, but I have been getting MANY requests to see my stomach. I am MUCH bigger with this baby than I was with Luke. I looked like this at 6 mos pregnant last time. Oh Well, what can you do????

6 comments:

NIKKI said...

You look really cute!

Kristen said...

You look great!!! Thanks for sharing. I love the shadow video and vacation pictures too.

Anonymous said...

Are you serious?? You have to feel bigger then you look because you're not big at all! You're lucky to be such a cute pregnant person. Hope you're feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, Cali! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! I am so out of it. Congratulations, you guys! You look adorable.

Michele said...

Cali ~ you look wonderful! You are a beautiful pregnant mommy!

Danielle said...

I agree: you look great!