Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congratulations to you all! Jonah is adorable. It looks as if Luke is happy to be a big brother. I LOVE the UPS outfit..
Congrats...he is beautiful!
Congratulations Cali, Jim and Luke on your new addition! He is adorable! And how Cali looks so great after giving birth is amazing to me...
Congratulations! Jonah is so handsome. Everyone else looks great too- especially you Cali! How do you do it? PS- I too love the UPS man.
Contratulations!!! You both looks so wonderful. We can't wait to meet Jonah!
He is beautiful! I promise I am going to get around to calling you! I am finally back at work so I'll have time! :)
Welcome to Jonah. I am sure that Luke is going to be such a great BIG Brother. Congrats to you and Jim!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congratulations to you all! Jonah is adorable. It looks as if Luke is happy to be a big brother. I LOVE the UPS outfit..
Congrats...he is beautiful!
Congratulations Cali, Jim and Luke on your new addition! He is adorable! And how Cali looks so great after giving birth is amazing to me...
Congratulations! Jonah is so handsome. Everyone else looks great too- especially you Cali! How do you do it? PS- I too love the UPS man.
Contratulations!!!
You both looks so wonderful. We can't wait to meet Jonah!
He is beautiful! I promise I am going to get around to calling you! I am finally back at work so I'll have time! :)
Welcome to Jonah. I am sure that Luke is going to be such a great BIG Brother. Congrats to you and Jim!
Post a Comment