We had a WONDERFUL weekend! Very busy, but very fun!
FRIDAY
We went to the Zoo Friday with Heidi Cay (my cousin's little girl) since they were in town- I got only a couple of pictures- these days I am always holding Jonah and running after Luke so it is really hard to get lots of pictures. It was such a great day.............
Saturday we had a surprise brunch at Ralph's on the Park for my Aunt Heidi's 50th birthday party
Sunday morning I ran my very first race!!!! I have started running to drop some baby weight and my goal was to finish race. We did a 5K this morning. I ran the whole thing in 32 minutes. Jim has been super supportive and it was a great for us to do it together!
This is not the prettiest picture I have ever taken, but I'm too proud of myself not to post it. The race was called "Run, Forrrest, Run" and he was there so we got a pic with him. He was purposely looking away to mess up everyone's pictures.
This is not the prettiest picture I have ever taken, but I'm too proud of myself not to post it. The race was called "Run, Forrrest, Run" and he was there so we got a pic with him. He was purposely looking away to mess up everyone's pictures.
Sunday afternoon we had Jonah's baptism
my brother Garrett did the readings
Aunt Holli and Jonah
Playing at my parents house after the baptism
Our blue-eyed boy
No comments:
Post a Comment