Sunday, September 03, 2006
Thursday Luke had his 6 month well baby visit. He is 19.7 pounds and 27 1/4 inches tall. The doctor said his weight is perfect for his height. Luke will have 3 teeth soon. One has been here for a while, but two more are on their way. His development is great! He is sitting up by himself and is trying really hard to crawl.
Tonight after his bath he was lying on his changing table while I was drying him off and he started sucking on his toes!! This was a first. It was really funny, unfortunately I didn't have a camera near by.
He is so busy. It's hard to keep him still ( especially in church). He notices EVERYTHING and tries to grab it all. I think we are going to have a very active little boy on our hands!! Well that's the latest with Luke- we will be sure to keep everyone updated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWW I LOVE when they suck on their toes! Luke is such a cutie! I have LOVED watching him grow!!!
Happy 6 months Luke!
Post a Comment