We had a great weekend! We went to Fayette, Mississippi Saturday to spend the day at my dad's hunting camp. My dad, pops and unle Buck bought 230 acres for hunting. They are in the process of building a house for everyone to stay when they come to visit. We wanted to check it out so we dressed Luke in his favorite camo outfit and headed to Mississippi!! We also took a drive to Natchez, Mississippi. It is beautiful there I can't believe I had never been before- here are some pics.
Luke and my Dad (PaPa)- I think they resemble each other a bit!

Here's Luke getting ready for his trip
Luke and daddy on the golf cart getting readyto go for a tour of the camp!
Luke and my Dad (PaPa)- I think they resemble each other a bit!
Here's Luke getting ready for his trip
Luke and daddy on the golf cart getting readyto go for a tour of the camp!
1 comment:
Luke is so cute in his little camo outfit!!
Post a Comment