Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We had Luke's first birthday party at Kids Konnection in Mandeville. It is an amazing outdoor playground. It was a John Deere themed party. We figured we live in Louisiana, whynot?? Luke wasn't the happiest birthday boy ever and when everyone started singing to him he just turned his head to the side and tried to ignore them. I think it was a little overwhelming for him. He did have some fun - he liked the sandbox the best. I should have better pics from his party, but I am just the worst at remembering to take pictures. We did get some great video and we will try to put some clips on the blog if we can figure it out.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

I am still so sad we missed it!! I wish we could have been there!

mom22girls said...

Hi I am thinking about having my daughter's 3rd birthday party at the Kids Konnection Playground...she loves it there! I am unsure about a few things such as space for food, presents, etc. and if I remember correctly the tables are small. I am also concerned about no bathrooms. I don't remember seeing bathrooms anywhere. Was this a problem for you? What about rounding everyone up for singing happy birthday? Was it hard? It's such a big playground...Also worried about Saturday crowds around 11-1. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!