Friday, August 17, 2007

WE'RE BORED!!! This is the first time since I have been staying home with Luke that I have actually been bored. It is so HOT outside that we have been staying indoors alot. We are having to get creative. The other day I busted out the shaving cream and a cookie sheet and he LOVED it. Of course he had to give it a little taste, but he quickly realized it didn't taste as good as it looked.

Here's Holly daydreaming. The poor dogs are even bored. I don't leave them out all day because I'm afraid they are gonna have a heat stroke! So we have all been cooped up together.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

Too cute! FYI-I've put Jenn in charge of letting me know next time you are in town...I would love to see you guys and never know when you are here. Glad you are all doing well. The boredom will pass soon I'm sure.

NIKKI said...

Looks like fun!! We missed you at play group!!d

Danielle said...

I hear ya on the boredom; it is waaaaay too hot!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I will have to try that with Claire - it is extremely hot here too.