Thursday, August 28, 2008
I guess this is what happens when you get rid of the pacifiers. He has a posse accompany him EVERYWHERE he goes. It is always the lovey and the little horse, but today at naptime it was Horton the elephant and a bear too. I guess he needs LOTS of support at sleeptime since we gave away his one true love. The last few days he has added a couple of dinosaurs to the group. I told him I'm going to have to get him a back pack tote around all of his friends! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too sweet!
Hi Cali!
Of course I remember you! We had so much fun with you at the wedding! Thanks so much for leaving a note on my blog! I hope you all are doing ok w/ all these storms.....how many more days of hurricane season? Your little Luke is too cute and I see that you are expecting another one...congratulations!
Take Care!
Christy
Post a Comment