We sent away his NUCKIES!! What did we get ourselves into????? Luke's only obsession ( besides his pacifiers) is tractors. So we sent his pacifiers in the mail to John Deere for the baby tractors. He knows who that is because of his John Deere video. It worked and he did it. We will have more pics to come. His sleeping patterns have changed a bit. It hs only been 4 days, but I'm hoping things will eventually get back to normal. It is really sad watching him try to kick the habit. Anyway, the day after he sent them away he got a package and thank you note from John Deere. He sent him a weed eater, leaf blower and hedge trimmer and new lawn mower. Luke has been VERY happy with those and whenever he plays with them reminds me that "Mr. John Deere" sent him those. Wish us luck- we are really needing some sleep!
Not looking so happy here
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww. Jack and Luke really would get along well.
Hang in there. Jack was sleeping 2 1/2 - 3 hours for his afternoon naps with the paci and was such a great nighttime sleeper too. I knew things would be different, but thought the adjustment would be quicker. Everyone said to give him a couple of days. Well, it took Jack 2 1/2 weeks to get back on schedule. Halfway through, I thought he'd never sleep the same as he had before, but now he's back to normal, taking 2 1/2 - 3 hour naps and sleeping well overnight too.
Oh, Cali, that first picture is so sad.
Luke is getting so big! I don't have any paci advice b/c Chase never took a paci, but I'm afraid we might have do to the same thing with his blankie one day...
Post a Comment