Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Good Morning..............
He is officially pulling up now, but usually will only do it in his bed. I'm sure he'll be climbing out in no time!


I thought he looked extra adorable and round this morning so I had to get a couple of shots. Yesterday we went to the doctor. Luke weighs 20.1 pounds and is 28 inches long. He hasn't gained much weight at all since our last appointment, but the doctor said that is normal when babies his age are still nursing. They slim down a little when they start crawling and walking too. He also has another tooth coming in and that will make NUMBER 7!! He had to get a shot for a vaccine ( my favorite), but I put on some numbing cream at home first and it helped- he didn't even feel the poke! He's so brave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable!

Danielle said...

That is great that he's still nursing; you are a champ for keeping it up. I'm still shooting for six months, which is just around the corner!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Luke!! You are getting so big!!