LUKE'S FIRST CHRISTMAS! We went to West Virginia for Christmas this year. That is where Jim's family is from. We had to take two planes out there and Luke did really great considering there was turbulence during the entire first flight. He actually slept right through it. I did not feel so well during that flight and apparently neither did the guy behind me. He was sick the entire time and that didn't help me feel any better. When we changed planes in Cleveland and we got on one that was even smaller (there was only 6 other people on it) and I was worried the ride would be twice as bumpy, but it wasn't. However, Luke decided to blow out his diaper all over his father as we were walking out onto the runway to board our plane. No bathrooms on that plane. They had to hold take off until I changed his entire outfit, which he hates to do so he screamed the whole time. Anyway, once we got there we had a great time. Jim's family enjoyed him so much and I think he really liked it there. Except at night time because he didn't sleep great. So what's new?? Here are some pics of our short visit!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I absolutely laughed out loud at the "blowout" story!!! I can certainly relate...BIG TIME!!! At this point all I can say is, "you should just plan on something like that happening anytime you are put in a situation like that!!!" :) Beware...it'll happen again!!!
Post a Comment