Sunday, December 03, 2006

Here Luke is practicing for our Christmas card while he is watching Sesame Street.
He looks so funny in this picture- very rollie pollie- ish! He loves to play on the dog's bed. Disgusting I know- of course I don't let him but he always finds his way over there. I had to allow it for a second and snap this picture- it was just too cute. He really likes the dogs. He crawls around laughing and chasing them.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

What is it about kids and dogs? Emily can hardly wait to be able to crawl around after our mutt. And I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she's jumping into the dog bed. Very cute.

The Crazy Crew said...

He is SO precious!!! Love the pics with the Santa hat!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I cant' believe how adorable Luke is! He's getting so big!