Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stacking Blocks.........I'm not sure what happens between 10 and 11 months, but Luke has gotten to be soooooooo much fun!! He is really playing and learning. He has learned how to stack one block on top of the other. Jim and I have been stacking blocks for him for a long time because he loves to knock them down, but he started stacking them himself after playgroup last week. Conner, Amelia and Lilly( they are all under 2- I think) were working together stacking blocks for him so he could crawl and knock them down! It was so cute! So when we got home that day he started doing it on his own. As you can see he doesn't get it right all the time, but he's persistent!

Almost got it!

Much better!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Don't you just love their feet? I love pictures with bare feet!

The Crazy Crew said...

He is working so hard! And learning so much everyday! Go Luke!!

NIKKI said...

I missed these pictures the first time around. They were really cute stacking up the blocks for him. It was so cute that they understood that he was the baby so they let him knock them over!!! It's so cute that he is right in the middle of them playing now! He looked so big sititng at the table during sncak time today!