This Luke before our walk yesterday- we were bundling up so we could go take the dogs for a walk and it was freezing outside. It's nice to have a winter for a change, but the rain has been nonstop and no sunshine. Jim and I have really been missing Tampa lately. You can see Gretta in the back waiting for her walk. Luke loves to take the dogs for a walk. Whenever we go he sings his own made up songs in a really high voice for the whole neighborhood to hear. It's like he thinks he's alone or something. If we see someone out in their yard he'll be quiet until we have completely passed them- it's really cute!

5 comments:
It will get hot here soon :) too soon!! I am READY for the rain to stop!!
He is so cute in his hat!!
I looove his hat!
I find myself complaining about this cold too. But then I try to remember the 9 months of summer we are about to endure, and the cold days don't seem so depressing. :)
Cali& Jim..Great Pics..Great Idea..He,s soooo beautiful Love to All..PaPa
Cali, he is getting so big! I can't believe the pic of him standing up at the window. It goes so fast.
Post a Comment