Sunday, January 07, 2007




This was probably one of our favorite Christmas presents that Luke got this year- for some reason Jim and I think it's hilarious!
For a little update on Luke- we are still waiting for that 7th tooth to come in. He has also been struggling with a little cold since we got back from West Virginia. 10 months old and his first cold...not too bad. I do know that I hope he never gets sick again. That was a pretty rough week!! He is pulling up much more now and is finally getting brave enough to cruise a little. I wonder if he will ever walk. He is the world's fastest crawler and he seems pretty satisfied with getting around that way. Other than that not too much to report!!

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

THat shirt is HILARIOUS!! One of my favorite lines!!

The Crazy Crew said...

He is so precious!!! Sorry about the sniffles. That can make them so grouchy...but I bet your getting some good cuddle time!!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Way too funny!

Danielle said...

Very fun t-shirt! He is sooo cute!